Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

The boy beckoned her not to worry but she was incapable, wondering inwardly if she could ever not be worried about something.  If she was not focused on him, she would be anxious about something else, so why not channel that energy to where it could do some good?  The desperation in his voice as he begged her not to leave startled the fawn and she formulated a respose as the other wolf's embarrasment was increasing palpably.  No, she would not leave him, yet she still could not shake the feeling that her presence was bothering him somehow!  Once he confided in her she began to understand — almost intimately [/mdash] what he was going through.  Flashbacks of those she could only assume had been important to her in her past life had been plaguing her, triggered by the simplest things.

If it was possible, her presence softened towards the boy and his sadness.  I understand, she said, careful not to undermine what the stranger was experiencing,  and I am sorry you must go through such hardships.  Grief is a strange thing.  She exposed herself to him with these words, wearing her heart on her sleeve; vulnerable and emotionally nude.  If he were to inquire, she would let him know of her experiences but she kept them tucked away for now, not wanting to add to his burden or overshadow his experiences.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM