Alpine Lake the stars shine for you, only you
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

He assured her she did not need to worry and wondered if she ever could not be worrying.  But he tells her that Tindómë is theirs, once again, and she is sure that their discussion in the woods was not just a slip of words.  He meant it, that this was their fresh start together.

She wondered how he had so quickly come to think of her as highly as she did because she did not deserve it.  She had done nothing worthy of his recognition other than follow him — and just as she thinks this her peripherals catch him moving towards her so gently, and the girl leans deeply against him the brief second that he is there.

Even after he pulls away from her she can feel him; every fiber of her being that he touched is electric!  Her throat catches and it takes a moment for her mind to clear, for her to be coherent.

You tame me, she begins, unsure of where she intends to go with this speech but letting it come naturally. Every time I feel that I am unworthy, you are there to tether me.  When I am lonely, you offer me your presence.  When I felt lost, you set out on this journey and allowed me to follow you.

She raises her head to look up at the heavens. If you truly say that Tindómë is ours, then I will protect your creation.  I will follow you anywhere.  Because he had given this lost girl a home, he had at least partially freed her from worthy and bound her to the Earth, to where she was, his words comforting and nourishing her.

You are a fine young man.  I see it in you, the ability to lead.  We are green, Mato, and you must understand that we will be looked over.  But I think.. you can win others over.  I think the idea you have going is a good one.  It is worthy.  You are worthy.

She leaned over and returned his gesture, gently touching his cheek with her muzzle.  Tindómë would thrive or fail, but this, her loyalty was lifelong.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 24, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 24, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 25, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - July 28, 2017, 04:41 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 04:41 AM
RE: the stars shine for you, only you - by Seabreeze - August 07, 2017, 05:24 PM