Hideaway Strath the sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Mallaidh struggles to find comfort in her spot. The roots are protruding beneath her but the two surround her little form and act as much of a barrier as she can manage. All she wants to do is find her parents and her siblings and curl up somewhere in the middle but even that idea feels wrong. What will they think of her? What did she think of herself? She can barely entertain the thoughts as she squirms and eventually settles in a position that is the best she can manage, even if it is not enough. The exhaustion keeps her still though the anxiety keeps her far from sleep but she doesn’t have the focus to note the change around her as another wolf approaches.

Her eyes fly open and she jerks to attention the moment she hears the words, even if she does not understand them right away. None of the other’s words have filtered into her ears and she growls, flashing her teeth. The size difference between herself and the other is the last thing on her mind and she certainly doesn’t have the energy in her weary bones to fight him off, but his demeanor doesn’t show he’s going to attack. Still, his unfamiliarity is not welcome, even in her home.

“Go the fuckin’ away!” she shouts, stumbling over tired and inexperienced words.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread