Redhawk Caldera you don't fuckle with the shuckle
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
I was hoping you would reply! :D I'm assuming Raven would use signing with Towhee here. Or would she just speak and Towhee lip-read? What would be most normal for them? Guide me, O master. :)

It just wasn't her way to be idle, but as hard as she worked, it actually felt really nice to take a break for a bit. She didn't begrudge the pack their constant demands on her time and skills, though. She loved her work, and now that there was another new litter of puppies to care for, she was more tireless than ever ensuring her supplies were well-stocked, food was provided for Aunt Flea, and she was nearby as often as possible in case the mother or babies needed attention.

She thought back to the days when she herself had been a nursing mother to her own siblings, and she didn't envy the task ahead of Finley. Raven recalled her time as a surrogate mom with nothing but fondness and warmth, but she was glad the pups were growing up now...even if it did make her a little sad sometimes.

Speaking of the pups, soft footfalls on the thick carpet of grass caught her attention and turned out to be none other than Towhee. Raven felt a wave of affection run through her at the sight of the girl, and she grinned as their heads rubbed together. Towhee joined her in the grass, and once she was settled, she asked about puppies. Towhee was ridiculously smart, so questions were never in short supply but Raven was always happy to answer them. Turning a little so she could sign somewhat coherently from her position, she replied, -Their eyes should be opening now, but ears will be another week or two. I'm sure Aunt Flea will let you see them soon. Maybe we can ask her later. She licked the girl's dark, shiny head before asking, -What are you up to today?-
Messages In This Thread
you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 23, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 24, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 24, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 25, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - July 28, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - July 28, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - August 01, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - August 01, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Towhee - August 02, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't fuckle with the shuckle - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:00 PM