Redhawk Caldera a dazzling sight i never knew
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin watched the two little nuggets squirm against each other. They looked more like they were getting ready to snuggle than battle, which was adorable and a bit disappointing. She was going to have to learn them some obedience. Or maybe they actually were fighting and she needed to teach them better moves... Fin certainly had her work cut out for her.

The alpha was considering dropping a third puppy on their heads (Clover was twitching now too) when she suddenly spied two, teensy little eyes peeking up at her. Finley cocked her head as Fee blinked at her, surprised. She'd never actually witnessed one of her kids opening their eyes for the first time. Usually, she just woke up to them staring at her. This was far more magical, and way less creepy.

Her tail wagged as she reached to nuzzle the little girl's face affectionately. "Well, hello there, rosebud," Fin murmured through her smile. She glanced at Lucca then and gave him a pointed look, "Looks like you're gonna have to up your game, kid."

Messages In This Thread
a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - July 24, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Lucca - July 28, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: with the early morning - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: with the early morning - by Fiadh - August 15, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - August 21, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - August 25, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Finley - September 04, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: a dazzling sight i never knew - by Fiadh - September 05, 2017, 11:45 AM