Moonspear haven't learned my lesson
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Although thoughts of Terance as she knew him were idle and fleeting, Alya still often daydreamed about boys - any and all. And it was only natural that the one closest and most available to her was often featured in her thoughts - just not as Terance. The dark-furred, green-eyed boy in her fantasies was nothing like the one in waking life. They might share the same face and build, but that was about all they had in common.

So Alya never had a problem looking Terance in the eye, even after his alter ego had featured heavily in her mind that night. Looking at him never made her think lewd thoughts or feel flutters in her chest - at least, it hadn't... But now, when she looked at him, she saw him tall and masculine, facing down a bear to protect her and her family. Now, when she thought of him, she thought of him, and that was something new all together.

Alya wandered toward where he'd been resting these days, wanting to set eyes on him once more. He was rarely very aware when she visited, but that was better for her purposes, anyway. It was fun to pretend she was in a fairy tale, waiting for her True Love to recover - weeping at his sickbed had been especially moving - but no matter how many ways she found to pretend, it was still unnerving to see a boy she'd come to call a friend in such a bad way.

He was still handsome, though. Alya was uncomfortably aware that she was racking up quite an impressive number of crushes, but somehow, this never stopped her from visiting her friend and pretending they'd make out or something when he woke up.

"Hi Terance," she said as she drew near, noticing that he seemed rather more alert than the last time she'd been by. "How are you?"
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 06, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 07, 2017, 07:56 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 14, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 15, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 27, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - September 04, 2017, 10:25 PM