Stone Circle That you'd smile
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette kept her eye on her brother. He looked much like their father. Was he still alive? Valette didn't really care enough to know. She realized that her brother wanted to know a lot about her pregnancy. Valette didn't see why it mattered to him. He had never really shown much interest instead of the occasional visit. "Few weeks," she returned shortly in return to his question. Now she was just curious why he didn't know all of this information. Was it never taught to him?!

"You could have told me instead of vanishing again," she pointed out. She would have offered him a home. Xan continued though. He wanted to claim the lands of where they were born. It was really close to their lands. Valette frowned at first, but then she remembered that Xan always took and never really asked. She wondered how long he would stay around as their neighbor this time. "Alright. Do you have some followers already?," she asked. She was curious what types of wolves would follow him.

Xan then asked, sounding genuine, why he wasn't to know about her life. Valette lifted her muzzle a bit. "The last time we bonded again and left what was in the past in the past. Then when this pack doesn't work out, you just vanish? Again? You just forgot about me and I don't like that. You could have said goodbye or I would have at least given you a meal or something," she pointed out. "So I'm not sorry that I don't want to share my life with you because I don't know when you will vanish on me again. Perhaps when you stick around longer I might be inclined to share more with you," Valette explained. She then softened a bit. "Though, I appreciate the concern and curiosity. I need more time instead of random pop-ins."
Messages In This Thread
That you'd smile - by Xan - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - August 09, 2017, 07:23 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - September 05, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - September 05, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - October 03, 2017, 02:02 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - December 06, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - December 06, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by Xan - December 08, 2017, 05:11 AM
RE: That you'd smile - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 09:11 AM