Blackfeather Woods Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared!
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The name meant nothing to her, though Wildfire tried to repeat it in her head, memorize it to consider later, when the inner fog cleared. In any case, these answers did not really explain what she was doing here. Her mouth opened and closed as if she was about to say something else.

But she didn't. Instead, the she-wolf began to blubber and wail. Nothing made sense. She was scared out of her wits and her mind didn't seem to be in proper working order. Everything hurt and she felt as if she might vomit. Instead, she curled up in a ball and sobbed, utterly inconsolable and unresponsive.

I think this'll be my last post, if you'd like to conclude? :)
Messages In This Thread
Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - August 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 07, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 10, 2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 19, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 23, 2017, 10:23 PM