King Elk Forest -- even if you were upside-down, i would be beside you
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

Oh!  He moves towards her so brazenly she has little time to register it before he is on her and she is melting into him.  Her tongue flits out to meet his muzzle then he caresses her ear, breathing into it the name he gave her and she lets out another, almost pathetic whine before he runs down the length of her body to turn every fiber he touches into an electric overload.  She wonders where the nervous boy under the stars went, who had gingerly touched her cheek but she knows that he is a man now; shifting, changing before her eyes.

He moves from her to circle her, predatory in an enticing way and her tail flags upwards, ears moving forward as she is utterly enveloped by this new Mato. Even though she had just spoken it seemed that she had to grasp for words now, something quite uncharacteristic for the elegant fawn.  She had enjoyed traveling with him but had not as much enjoyed the long trek itself — she did not like the heavy feeling it gave her or the distance it brought from everyone else.  I am glad you are home.  She wished to know if his departure from the Vale had been any more civil than hers but he offers no more and she is not curious enough to ask.

He asks her how she has been and again she is unsure of how to answer, offering instead, Tindómë is growing every day, it seems as if every time I wake up there are new scents to mingle with.  She realizes this may not sate him so she quickly follows it up. I am well.  I have a brother, back in the Vale.  That did not go as well.  That man — that beast —  had been exceptionally cruel to her and if they did not share the same scent, the same markings, if he had not spoken of her with such calculated and devious intimacy she might have spurned him, thinking he had been lying to her about their kinship.  

Such a bizarre feeling, to be so vehemently disliked. It was all she would offer him verbally but if the druid wanted to know more, she would not protest.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread