King Elk Forest take a chill pill
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

His words strike her in a way she is unfamilar with, in a way she does not like, even though he intended no harm in his words.  She had tried so hard to forget the sea and its call, pushing down the way she had felt, unbridled and free with the water at her ankles.  

The realization comes to her that the tinge of salt has most likely left her pelt (though she could not tell — individuals are almost always noseblind to their own scent) and she darkens visibly; not angry but upset, and not with him but with her own feelings.

Still oblivious to his advances as he had not touched her, not spoken any heavy words to her, she gives him the best response she can manage. I have grown to call these woods home but the sea will always be my mistress.  She wonders if she should tell him of the lake that lie close, where she and Mato had experienced their first intimate exhange, and she almost wants to keep it to herself but she feels as though this stranger, this Eucalyptus has a right to know about it if he feels the same way that she does.  There is a lake, northeast of here.  When I went, I experienced it like no other.  The trees around it have cleared, the expanse of water is open and the stars reflect against it, blending them seamlessly.  You should visit on your way out.

She shoves these feelings back down, brightening once more.  So where do you come from?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
take a chill pill - by Eucalyptus - August 13, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Eucalyptus - August 13, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Eucalyptus - August 13, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Seabreeze - August 13, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Eucalyptus - August 15, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: take a chill pill - by Seabreeze - August 17, 2017, 07:39 PM