Wapun Meadow You sleep rather soundly for a murderer.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Constantine lowered himself, and Durnehviir allowed herself to be swept down to the ground alongside him. It was there that the dark male curled his much larger frame closer to her, seemingly eager to have her snug against his side. Willingly, the dragoness sank into the warmth of her companion's embrace, champagne eyes closed over as she inhaled the scent of this shadow who'd so easily captivated her. 

He continued to pamper her, lavishing her ears and neck with gentle nips, preening the bold guard hairs as though he couldn't get enough of her. Enjoying his affections, Durnehviir reached out her pale muzzle to prop her alabaster chin atop Constantine's strong paws, and let him fully support her weight with a heavy sigh as she let tension bleed away from her muscles. 

His questioned pained her, for it reminded her surely of her most recent loss, but Durnehviir was a master of masking her sorrow. She would miss her uncle Viinturuth, the one true constant thing she'd ever had, but their parting was necessary for them both. They'd been part of one another's journey, and Durnehviir genuinely believed that fate had fueled her decision to move on - that she had a greater purpose in the Teekon, where she'd come from. She wondered, then, if perhaps Constantine had come into her life to take part in whatever purpose that may be. 

"Not until recently," the she-wolf said softly, thinking fondly of her aging uncle. She hoped he would be happy, wherever he might wind up. "I travelled with my uncle, who decided to settle. This was the last place I saw my mother and brothers, a long time ago. Figured I'd see if they were still around, though I am not sure where to start." Or what I'm looking for, She mused to herself. Durnehviir could only remember basic details of her brothers: one of platinum fur, one of untouched alabaster, and another of pale gold. They'd be much larger now, if they were even still alive, and vastly different. She was not sure that she would even recognise them.
Messages In This Thread
You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - August 21, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - August 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 01, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - September 01, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Durnehviir - September 06, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. - by Constantine - September 06, 2017, 03:43 PM