The Heartwood primadonna girl
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The boy listens intently, taking in what the girl says. Endless. Full of possibilities. They were appealing qualities, but again Neo was happy where he was, and had no intention of leaving. Witchbaby wasn't done with her description, though, and from her words he gained the knowledge that it was not perfect out there. In fact, it seemed the endless possiblities she spoke of were not always good. That, he could understand. But life in the Teekon was not perfect, either. "I left home young, too. I wasn't born in the pack I live in now." If she wanted to know more, well... he was hesitant to explain, but as long as he didn't mention names, perhaps it would be fine to go into more detail? Only if she wanted him to, of course, though he wasn't quite sure why it would matter to her.

"The Teekon isn't amazing, but it's home. There isn't much danger around here, unless it's from other wolves. I mean, I've heard stories of bears and cougars, but I've never seen one and there hasn't been an attack from one of those in a while." He heard mention of a bear back in his old pack, Moonspear, but he never saw it himself. It seemed they'd taken it down, or at least chased it off. Heck, he didn't even know what a bear looked like. Nor a cougar. "We've had snowstorms before. And heatwaves. But nothing too bad. At least, I don't think so. You get that kind of weather in most places occasionally I'm pretty sure." That was a good enough explanation, right? "Oh, there are quite a few packs, too." That was the most he'd said in one go.... probably ever. He wasn't much of a talker, but today he was in a good mood, for once.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 01, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 03:52 PM