The Heartwood primadonna girl
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
If he could see her thoughts, Neo would probably agree. The 'strange twisting web of broken relationships' seemed to be an accurate way to describe it, and he had not come across any lone wolves with such problems. Some of them, perhaps, but not that he had met. They, honestly, seemed more happy. More free. He had thought about leaving and keeping to himself, but that was just not him. He was born a pack wolf - he had just needed to find the right pack. The right wolves. Those who did not judge him so for his darker thoughts. But he supposed those 'broken relationships' came with being part of a pack. After all, it was not like you could avoid everyone who shared a home with you.

She didn't say goodbye either. Well, at least he wasn't alone there. Some wolves seemed to think it was horrifying to not say farewell to those he'd been raised with and by, but he'd had to do it. The boy had no doubt in his mind that his mother would try and make him stay, which he just couldn't do. Then came the subject of lineage. "Some are more judgemental when it comes to that than most - lucky for you I'm not one of them." He grinned a bit, sharp teeth gleaming. "Back home, it doesn't matter what you are, if you tresspass, or piss anyone in the pack off... well, good luck." Neo chuckled darkly. "Most don't even get past the borders, though you might be a bit put off if I told you why." She was welcome to ask, but the Spiderling didn't think she'd like the answer. Maybe she would, but it was unlikely. Most were horrified. "If you stayed away, or came with good reason, they probably wouldn't care about whether you were full-blooded or not." He then shook his head, shrugging as he did so. "I can't say the same for every wolf or pack in the Teekon, though."

It was true, her story was not as dramatic as his, but she had the same idea - they had both left because they hadn't fit in. That was enough for him to listen. He listened silently to the rest of her story, and when she had finished he remained quiet for a moment. "There is a part of me that wishes I could have said goodbye, but at the same time I realise that I might not have ended up leaving if I had tried to. And I wouldn't have been happy there. So I'm glad I left - are you?" It was a question that he didn't really care about the answer to, but the ashen child thought he'd ask regardless.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 01, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 01, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Aries - September 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: primadonna girl - by Witchbaby - September 02, 2017, 03:52 PM