Blackfeather Woods My past has tasted bitter
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Truly, Neo was learning more and more as he grew, and he quite liked having this amount of independance - his mother was very protective and although he had appreciated it sometimes, he liked being able to be by himself. Being able to come and go out of the territory as he pleased was also something he liked. Back at Moonspear, he'd had to sneak around if he didn't want his parents dragging him back. And now, here at Blackfeather, he'd already learned to hunt on his own. Meeting others had been important too, and although he had not met every single one, he was settling in more and more.

"Yes, I am. I like it here." He grinned slightly. It was the first place he felt like he actually belonged, which was saying something. His past two homes he had just been pushed around by his packmates, all the time. He didn't remember much of Teaghlaigh, his birthplace, but he remembered that Cassiopeia had fit in easier than he had at Moonspear. His brother, Sirius, was almost a stranger. Having not grown up with him (he didn't really know that part of the reason was to do with Blackfeather, though even if he did he probably wouldn't care), the boy was a mystery. However, Neo did have a tiny, almost a flicker of a memory, and he seemed to remember they had been very alike. He occasionally wondered what it would have been like if Sirius had come with them to Moonspear.

"Mostly, yes - Vaati does not seem to like me very much, but it's understandable. I wouldn't be so easy to trust either." He shrugged. Eventually perhaps the other boy would accept Neo's presence here, maybe not, but the Svartell child had nothing against him, not really.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
My past has tasted bitter - by Nocturnal - September 03, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Aries - September 03, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Nocturnal - September 09, 2017, 05:14 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Aries - September 17, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Nocturnal - September 18, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Aries - September 19, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Nocturnal - September 28, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Aries - September 30, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: My past has tasted bitter - by Nocturnal - October 02, 2017, 09:15 AM