Northstar Vale disco pizzaman
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
It had only been a few days, but still, an inexplicable knot of anxiety wrapped itself firmly around Liffey's lungs. Rannoch was not one to leave the territory too often, but she certainly had on many occasions. On her frequent trips, nothing bad had ever happened. She was perfectly capable of handling herself, and Rannoch was even more so. Truly, there was no reason to worry. Still, a terrible feeling of foreboding had loomed over  like a black cloud her ever since he'd gone, and no amount of logical reason seemed to be able to dispel it.

There was nothing for her to do but keep herself busy. With Rannoch gone, Liffey found herself the highest ranking member, and so she was quick to answer the call that rang out across the Vale. She did not recognize the voice, nor did she recognize the caller when he came into view. She stopped a few yards short of him and struck a friendly, but guarded pose as she took him in.

"Can I help you?" Liffey said after a beat, her head tilting slightly. He looked far too healthy to be someone on the lookout for a new pack. She supposed he might be a neighbor, though she was certain they had none near enough to bother with them. In any event, she suspected she'd learn soon enough. And (for the moment) she was distracted from endlessly dwelling on Rannoch.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 06, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 09, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: disco pizzaman - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 08:59 AM