Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Aria’s voice echoed across the trees – a voice he had not expected to hear again. It was as if time stood still for that moment, and Constantine considered the possibilities that unfolded before him. Did she suddenly remember who he was? Is that why she sought him? R, by chance, had she simply left the island, and the forest was the first place she had come to?

His expression blanked – his form moving with the fluid motion of a shadow as he sought her out. He expected nothing – the pain lessened that way, and even as her beautiful and pale form came to view, he forced the flinch of nostalgia that flickered in his chest away. He had begun to move forward in his life now. The claiming of the forest was a work in progress, but he felt confident that by the winter, a pack would arise by his paw. He even had @Durnehviir now, who, while he could not define their relationship, he sought comfort in her embrace.

His fiery eyes swept over her – a ravaging storm in their intensity, and yet he only offered a light shake of his muzzle, as if confused by her presence – which he was. “Aria,” he greeted, choosing to break the silence as he lopes closer to her. “You’ve left the island.”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM