Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was hesitantly warm – lost in her state, and he felt a surge of sorrow envelop him. What had happened to the pale dove when he had left her with the Moonspear wolves? She had seemingly been happy when he had gone – usually within the presence of Floki, the pack’s Beta, and now.. now she stood before him, her past erased from her mind and holding herself with an uncertainty he had never seen in the proud woman.

She sought answers, and he wasn’t sure he had them.

At her words, he paused quietly, his pace slowing. Given they were not a large group yet – a group of two, it seemed, as the youthful wolf he had first intercepted had long gone – there were no established caches. That did not mean he could not muster her up some food.. or, if they found Durnehviir, the trio could hunt something larger together.

“Do you want me to tell you what I know about you?” He hadn’t known she was a trained advisor – it made sense, of course, but the Aria he had known had been Donnelaith’s Beta, and then it’s Alpha.. and her paws seemed to itch for small bits of travel.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM