Ravensblood Forest i've got a heart, i've got a song
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
As much as the shadow runner dwelled on the fact that Aria was not the same with her memory completely gone, he knew that he too was a completely different wolf than what she had known before. Darkness gnawed at him now – and while Durnehviir and even still, Aria, brought forward aspects of the Mayfair that had graced a happier time when he had lived among The Sentinels. Those times had now long passed – and with his family dead and gone, the pale dove before him was the last link he had to his old life. Aside from his feelings to her, the realization of this hit him like a ton of bricks – she meant something a great deal to him.

And he had no idea to figure out what that was specifically.

“I don’t know,” he replied, a light frown clouding over his broad features. “You lived with my family, the Mayfair’s, when I returned to them. I had left to travel when I was younger than a year, and returned in the spring after my first birthday. My father was the Alpha at that time – Lasher.” He paused then, his emboldened eyes studying her, looking for any flicker of recognition on her pretty features.. or any indication he should stop. “He also called himself Taltos. The pack, Donnelaith, lived close to the ocean in a great forest,” he nodded his muzzle in the direction of The Sentinels. “Casmir and Eilidh were my siblings, but Casmir had gone to live in a pack called Silver Creek. I believe you two were friends.” There was no knowledge of her love for his brother, or her physical relationship with his father. “My younger sisters were in training at that point – Deirdre and Emaleth. My father believed them to be witches.” He spoke no more on his thoughts on the matter – Donnelaith certainly had held a certain lure of other forces at times.

“You didn’t like me at first.” He recalled the look she had given him – the way she had avoided him at first. “I’m not sure why. We didn’t become friends until after my father passed – there had been a heat wave, and a famine from it. He perished because of it.” He paused again, wondering if he should stop, or continue, his eyes focused solely upon her delicate features.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 07, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 07, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 13, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - September 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 12, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Aria - October 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: i've got a heart, i've got a song - by Constantine - October 22, 2017, 10:50 AM