Ravensblood Forest I live here, now.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As Durnehviir turned her back, an unfamiliar voice called out and she stopped in her tracks to look over a russet shoulder at the other female. She let silence linger between them, and observed with curiosity as the golden wolfess thumped her tail on the ground in whats eemed to be encouragement. Turning again to face her, the tawny Frostfur once more began to move closer.

She drew nearer, and a strange thing happened: the older wolfess rolled belly-up in submission, exposing her undersides. Durnehviir blinked, uncertain. With the pack being so fresh, and with Constantine's followers barely knowing each other, a hierarchy hadn't been established. Without hesitation, the crimson-tipped beauty moved in close, her tail instinctively arching in dominance since this wolfess had already made her place known. She growled lowly, dipping her muzzle to sniff at the ivory fur of the lesser wolf's throat to discover no recent scents that were familiar to her.

"Are you new here?" Durnehviir asked, genuinely curious but wondering if this female had been foolish enough to invite herself into the territory with no invitation.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 06:44 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 15, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 16, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 19, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 06:23 AM