Ravensblood Forest I live here, now.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Wanna finish up in your next post?  :)

The strange female indicated that she was tired, and Durnehviir growled lowly. If she was really so exhausted, why hadn't she allowed the tawny Frostfur to simply be on her way rather than insisting that she stay? This encounter between new pack mates had roused nothing but irritation and hostility on Durnehviir's part, and she found herself doubting her attitude toward Constantine had been as disrespectful.

She made to turn away. The golden female lowered herself to the ground, and Durnehviir wasn't prepared to guard her if she chose to sleep out in the open. "Rest, then," the dragoness urged as she strode off in the direction she'd initially been heading. Truthfully, she didn't know how she felt about Spot. There was clearly something odd about her, and her body language confused her entirely. Eager to get away and not incite a scuffle over dominance so early in Ravensblood's conception, Durnehviir jogged from the scene with the promise to herself that she would not look over the next mockery so easily.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 14, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 06:44 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 06:57 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - September 25, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - September 25, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 15, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - October 16, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I live here, now. - by Sunspot - October 19, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: I live here, now. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 06:23 AM