Whitefish River up the river
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic

Outside of the pack's borders, Pema felt as though she could be a bit more loose. Not that she was uptight when she was in their territory, but she wanted to always look busy for Grayday, and to be an example for the pups. But out here, with no ranks, other then maybe between her and Dawn everything was alot less serious. Though this Adi's injurys didn't seem to be all that minor. 

As he went on to discribe how he had ended up in his current circumstance it brough a smile and a giggle to Pema's face. Such a paculiar situation it almost seemed like a joke. She didn't mean to make fun of him, but there was always something funny about how some got into the trouble they got into. "A fall and a drowning I'm not sure if that's good luck or bad luck seeing as how your still here." both of the situations were rather unlucky, but the ability to live through it with only those injuries seemed very lucky.

Pema nodded at Dawn and watched as she moved some yards away and stared into the water at the swimming fish, ready to catch some dinner for their injured and hungry companion. Her attention was brought back to Adi when he asked about her and Dawn's realationship. "Packmates. We both are apart of the Morningside pack on the blacktail deer plateau just north of here."

She was shocked by his compliment and it caused her to blush for a few moments. She hadn't been complimented for her looks very often and didn't expect anyone to. It wasn't that she though she looked ugly, but others often complimented her effort or personality. "I do love it there... your not to bad yourself." she added returning a similar compliment. 

"I could examine your injuries if you would like. I'm the packs medic actually."

Messages In This Thread
up the river - by Aditya - September 18, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: up the river - by Dawn - September 19, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: up the river - by Aditya - September 19, 2017, 12:38 PM
RE: up the river - by Pema - September 19, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: up the river - by Dawn - September 22, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: up the river - by Aditya - September 24, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: up the river - by Pema - September 24, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: up the river - by Dawn - September 24, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: up the river - by Aditya - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: up the river - by Pema - September 26, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: up the river - by Dawn - September 27, 2017, 06:31 AM