King Elk Forest i know my personality's not perfectly cultured
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she had been swept up in the happiness of her newfound mateship for some time but the noticeable absence around the forest had brought her back down to earth.

it seemed as if they had started so well.  what happened?  the scents of both trajan and uka were disappearing altogether from their borders, and she noticed the absence of mato's sister as well.

that left only five — mato and herself, burke and malice, and her friend delight.  it was he who she sought out this fine morning, not weary of her mate's company of course but in search of something different.

she could not express her worry of the pack's future to mato, especially with how.. optimistic they had been.  she knows he must see it too but she cannot dare think about voicing it. not now.

so she puts her nose to the ground to track the dark-furred boy with those pale, broken china eyes, breaking into the clearing before him with a disheartened chuff.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
i know my personality's not perfectly cultured - by Ariel - September 19, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: i know my personality's not perfectly cultured - by Seabreeze - October 30, 2017, 06:36 PM