Firestone Hot Springs so this is home now
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
All Welcome 
@Mirabelle mainly but AW so other Morningsiders/other peeps can feel free to step in

he was a member of a pack.

for the three and a half years he'd been alive, he'd never been part of any sort of pack. little hunting groups here and there, sure. but nothing like this. he had never known his father, barely known his mother.

he had gained a couple of good friends--he cast a sorrowful thought for nando, his oldest pal. he had most certainly drowned in the storm, and if not, he was washed up on some beach far from here. aditya felt guilt rise over him once more, not just for failing to rescue his friend but for being the survivor of the incident.

he had left out the part of his story where nando died to the morningsiders, not wishing to burden them with tragedy. but now that he was alone here, in this warm and quite cozy--if a bit smelly--place, grief rose up within him once more. he tried to soften the blow by stepping into one of the hot pools and submerging himself, belly-deep. it felt heavenly on his aching legs.

morningside was a beautiful place, with beautiful women. he just wished nando was around to share it all with him.
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She knew she was to return to Morningside.

Even after she had met with the man who had intrigued her for the second time, she had decided once more not to join him.  She desperately wanted a family again, but as much as she was fond of the titan she wasn't sure she'd be able to find it in him and the wolves he ran with.

So she turned from him, leaving him and the wildflowers of home behind.

But Mirabelle was in no hurry to return to the easygoing Grayday and the plateau.  Grief strolled hand in hand with the feelings of fondness she felt for them and she thought she needed a little more time to mull it over.

Steam in the distance caught her attention.  A band of hot springs smattered the visible area, and although the scent of Morningside hung in the air she strolled in anyway, bathing the gash on her thigh and letting out a comforting mmm! as the heat worked on the radiating pain.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he was so lost in the steam that he didn't even see or hear the other approach until small ripples tickled his chest, forcing him to look up. he found himself staring at a snow-white lady, looking blissful in the warm water.

"well, hello, beautiful," he greeted with a smile. "relaxing, is it not?"

she had beautiful round eyes, slitted now in the heat. aditya had not seen her before, and yet she carried scents that were vaguely familiar to him, albeit masked by the steam--pema, definitely. . .and grayday as well?

"are you part of the morningside pack?" he asked out of curiosity. "because i'm new there. i'm aditya."
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The scent of man and morningside revealed himself, words cutting through the steam between them.  His greeting caused a coy dip of the head, ears slicking back against the delicate curvature of her head.

Yes, it is, thank you.  She looked him over as she spoke, taking in the various dusty hues of the titan before her.

She hummed as she thought of an answer to his last question.  Not yet.  Maybe.  I kind of, well, fell.  And I'm being taken care of, which came out not quite as elegant as she'd hoped.

Mira.  Mirabelle Melisende, of Eirann.  The wolves here had not returned her formalities, her deep and gestured bows so instead she craned her head forward, chin parallel with her chest in a sort-of bow instead.  

I'm debating on staying, she muses aloud, curious of what this newcomer has to say of the Morningsiders.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"mirabelle, melisende, eirann," he repeated, spacing out each name as to emphasize them. "quite the name . . .or should i say, names. assuming eirann is far from here? i've never heard of it."

he stretched a little, groaning with the pleasure of it in combination to the warm water. "aditya. just aditya. but you can call me 'adi,'" he added, with a smile.

"i fell, too!" he laughed. small world. "bade bade deshon mein, aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai. glad to hear you're on the mend."

the female was debating joining morningside. he grinned. the plateau pack certainly didn't have a shortage of attractive women in its ranks, and mirabelle's entrance would further bolster their reputation as a home for beauty.

"you should make morningside your home," aditya encouraged. "everyone seems very nice so far."