Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Even as she’d prepared herself to speak, it still catches her by surprise. Her panic had given her quite a start that she didn’t feel the need to hide her words. She’d grown fond of Eske in the last several days, Etoille too, but she’d gotten accustomed to not speaking that it also catches her by surprise. Her jaw tenses and she glances away, looking toward the vale—the entire purpose of the call—and contemplates more than just whether or not they should visit. Now that the woman knows she can speak, she won’t be able to hide from reality anymore. She’s no longer apart of Teaghlaigh. She’s resigned to sticking with her new companions no matter how much she truly misses her family.

Eske’s question leaves her silent for a long moment, unsure of what they should do. These wolves have the connection to those they are missing, not her. In turn, she doesn’t really know anything and barely knows the names of the wolves they are searching for. The girl shrugs one shoulder and glances back, biting the inside of her cheek. “If we are already here,” she says quietly, searching Eske’s face for what she should say in this case. “I don’t know.”
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 08:44 AM