Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
When Eske quickly shifts into aggression, Furi’s ears fall back against her head and she shrinks a little, turning to see Étoille approach. Looking past him, concerned there is someone else her guardian has grown suspicious to, she doesn’t see anyone else. Glancing back to Eske, however, shows her relaxation and she does the same, straightening out her form as the brute speaks.

She wags her tail a few times when he greets her, opening her mouth to say something, but she is cut short when he gives them news. Her eyes widen in surprise, having never seen a dead wolf, and she hangs back awkwardly for a moment. Death is not a foreign concept to her but her experience with it has only been that of her meals. A dead wolf is an entirely different story and slowly she follows behind Eske to try and peer down.

The woman speaks a name she recognizes from their scouting. One of the wolves they are looking for. Furi tightens her jaws, glancing over to see a muddy white coat twisted in ways that a wolf shouldn’t. She remains quiet as Eske continues to evaluate the situation, giving the brute a task to visit the pack she’d spotted. Staying silent, she takes a few steps back as she feels a wave of nausea and lightheadedness that forces her to sit somewhere away from the ledge.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:36 PM