Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her time spent with the four wolves of Drageda have been welcoming. She'd likely been on death's door if Eske hadn't found her and offered her a meal. Since then, she'd bounced back rather easily (the joys of youth at play) and she doesn't look nearly as sickly as she once had. Her ribs are still noticeable and her waist is thin but she is far from starvation and food isn't so foreign to her stomach anymore. However, things will soon change. It will be more than just four wolves she's accompanying. This time, it will be an entire pack (they'll let her in, right?) and she feels awash with nerves she doesn't know how to place. 

When they approach the scent of marked borders that's unfamiliar to her—their time away had erased most of their scent—but Eske seems to know where they are going. 

Ultimately, Wanlida dismisses two of the wolves she knows little about and she remains with Étoille. Furi keeps beside and behind Eske, occasionally glancing between the two adults as the call is made and she anxiously awaits her verdict.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM