Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Grayday is the name Étoille calls the greyscale stranger that had been monitoring their little party’s movements. Heda is quiet through her explanation and though Eske knows that she was not sent out to bring anyone back that wasn’t Arlo and Wildfire she will stand by her decision to take Furi under her wing. Regardless of the cost: as she would as if the girl was her own child. Étoille mentions the Vale wolves and the pair are met with a stiff question in response to what they have discovered. Eske looks down, for a moment. It is hard to talk about death — because thinking about Arlo’s body reminds her of Kendra’s corpse and both are unpleasant memories. Kendra’s death still stings Eske, though the pain, as all things with time, has lessened. “Arlo’s fight is over, Heda,” Eske speaks with the heavy weight of sorrow befit the bearer of such news. She takes their traditional saying and uses it in lieu of the crude phrase “Arlo is dead”. Eske knows that Thuringwethil will know what she means and by proxy so will Étoille and Furi because they have seen his corpse. “There was no sign of a struggle and no sign of Wildfire which was why I asked Étoille to inquire at Northstar Vale.” Eske explains and then draws in a breath. “but I don’t think they were together when it happened.” She doesn’t know for sure, of course. She merely runs off the assumption because the most logical path to Eske would have been to return home if she'd been with Arlo when he passed.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM