Blackfeather Woods ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He narrowed his eyes at her request, tail twitching in slight irritation. A name was all he requested - all he needed, but no. He supposed her wish was something easily achievable, but still he was not sure he wanted to give her the satisfaction of being able to get him to do something for her. "You are not in much of a position to suggest such a thing," Neo muttered, flicking an ear back. He hesitated for a moment. "Though I suppose just this once - but you must tell me more than just your name. You must tell me where you came from, too." He did not give her space to argue. Instead, he sent a warning glare her way, making sure she would not try anything, and then padded to the nearest cache. He picked out a decent (not overly small, but not overly large either) size rabbit and carried it to the den, but kept it firmly under his paw.

"Tell me first, then you can have it." Perhaps she might think the Spiderling was lying, but he was not. He might be an asshole sometimes, but he did not intend to withold the fresh kill from her, if she was willing to give him the answers he desired, first. Hopefully she could see the twinkle of curiousity in his eyes, that longing to know who she was and put his mind to rest at last. "I give you my word I am not lying to you." The boy added for good measure. After all, if he was in the same position she was, well, he'd probably not be so trusting either. "I guess I'll tell you my name in return, too, though perhaps it will not matter to you."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ - by Aries - September 26, 2017, 02:20 PM