Dragoncrest Cliffs some flowers only bloom for the moon
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
It doesn’t take too long to find him and she is not surprised to find him resting. They’d traveled a long way together and she is tired, too, though he seems a little wearier than before. She’d come back from starvation and on the mend, filling her growing form out once more. She bounces back faster than any adult but she knows it’ll take a few more days of something consistent before she’s truly herself again. Regardless, seeing her friend brightens her spirits and her tired eyes light up a little more. As much as Eske has become important to her in a short span of tome, so has he.

He gestures to the spot next to them and with only a little hesitation, she advances forward and spins one circle, then a second, before she plops down on the hard ground. Even though she’d woken not long ago, she still feels the pull of sleep and if given the chance, she could easily slip off into slumber. “’m still tired,” she mumbles through her exhaustion, a heavy sigh escaping her smaller form.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 25, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Mallaidh - September 30, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: some flowers only bloom for the moon - by Étoille - September 30, 2017, 10:25 AM