Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The male before him was keen to join – perhaps quickly so, and the shadowrunner assumed it was the temptation of beginning new in a pack building from the ground up. He did not question, and as his fiery eyes skimmed over his newest recruit, he rolled his shoulders back in a casual stretch, a nod given to the wolf and then to the forest behind them. “Stay,” he offered, his arched tail giving an idle flick as he relaxed more. “See what you think and if it appeals to you.” They weren’t official yet – loyalty would be hard to come by unless they could all prove to work well with one another.

“Do you have any specific skills?” It was what they sought – a rounded pack that brought a variety to the table.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM