Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The pale wolf brought forward the skill of advising – something that could e appreciated by the ebony wolf, where he felt he had failed in such an area. He hadn’t guided Deirdre properly – and now.. He vanished the thought with a blink of his eyes – unwilling to go down the road of such thoughts right now, despite the tightening of his throat.

“Battle – hunting. I’d like to continue improving on the former,” he admitted, knowing it had been a long time since he had been in a spar. The last time it was when he had trained a young she-wolf in the Donnelaith ranks – and it had lasted only momentarily. He did not seek it actively – but he wanted to be prepared if anything were to happen. If he had learned anything about the valleys he called home, it was that nothing was predictable.

“I seek to grow this place to a rounded pack of varying skills. A pack where our pack mates will vote on a Council of three wolves every season to assist in advising myself and the others.” He paused, waiting to see if the other had any thoughts on this – an analytical opinion was welcome.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 06:15 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM