Blacktail Deer Plateau out of my mind
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She listened attentively, a single lobe canted towards him. She had begun to enjoy meeting new packmates; and had come to term with the fact that the majority of the ranks were fluid, giving to coming and going. Still, she enjoyed meeting them now, and especially one as interesting and good-looking as Aditya. "your name; does it have a meaning in your mother's tongue?" she wondered, curious. Dawn merely meant what it daybreak, and was curious is Aditya had any significance. 

His next words brought a smile to her muzzle, along with an odd twang of emotion she kept well hidden. She had never considered that she might take over from her father one day; she hoped that that day would be a long ways away. She had hoped to lead alongside him, but to take his place seemed different. Nevertheless, she continued without pause, furrowing her brows in mock conceitedness. "well, of course. I'll need someone to catch my meals for me, won't I?" she couldn't hold out the charade for long before a grin ruined it, and she admitted, " It'll be a long time before that ever happens; I've still got a lot to learn." Her gaze flickered to his, catching his burnished gold gaze as he stared at her own. She paused a second, faltering, to find him looking back at her, suddenly floundering. Her gaze shifted to the stream again and tried to shake off how awkwardness had struck her quite suddenly.
Messages In This Thread
out of my mind - by Dawn - September 26, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - September 29, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - September 30, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 03, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 03, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 08, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 25, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:59 PM