Blacktail Deer Plateau out of my mind
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he smiled. "aditya. she once told me that it was another name for the sun." frowning slightly, he added, so as to illustrate further, "the sun personified. like a god, of sorts." he broke into a grin again. "but you don't have to bow down to me or anything like that. actually, both our names have to do with the sun. that's interesting!"

aditya saw her rip her gaze away from his, seemingly in embarrassment. he resisted the urge to cringe at his own forward behavior. he knew well he could be a bit. . .well, intense. and he sought to remedy that. his mother had been dramatic, though, and the friends he had made had given him a flair for intensity and theatre.

"you're doing well already, though we've got to get you healed up first," he replied, nodding at her paw. "then you can lead us into any hunt or battle you set your mind to. you know i'll follow you down the path of glory." he stirred the surface of the water with one of his own paws, enjoying the way it swirled out in little ripples growing calmer as they retreated. it was a very clear stream; you could see down to the bottom, the small gray rocks and tiny fish flitting about.

"usha," he said suddenly, looking back up at her. "that's your name in my tongue. maybe that's what i'll call you, for fun. though i think your given name is even prettier," he added, giving her a sweet look.
Messages In This Thread
out of my mind - by Dawn - September 26, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - September 29, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - September 30, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 03, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 03, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 08, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - October 25, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Aditya - October 25, 2017, 09:41 PM
RE: out of my mind - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:59 PM