Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic

She had wanted to come along with Grayday to Northstar Vale on his trip to speak to their alpha. A member of their pack Mouse had rudely and knowingly wondered into their territory. Aside from that he didn't even have the courtesy to walk back to the border when he was adressed. Pema was still a bit steamed over the whole situation since she had been the one to encounter him in their territory first. A bit of a fight had ensued and even though no one was severily harmed and it turned out that Grayday had spoken to him a time before, she still didn't like what had transpired. 

She though she could be a testimate to what had happened that day if need be. Able to explain the reason behind it, that Mouse was in search of a friend and possible pack member Rannoch. This would also be a way for her too see how two packs communicated with one another over such matters. A good learning experience if she ever thought to do such things in the future. Standing by Grayday's side she waited for their leader to approach.

With then was a female of the pack she hadn't known too well, but would definatly find the time to introduce herself more fully in the future. If things ended up getting tense for whatever reason it would be good to have more then just Grayday at their door step.

Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM