Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema thought that they had gotten their point across and a part of her couldn't help but feel a bit bad for this female Chusi. From the way it seemed to Pema, either this girl wasn't even the alpha of the pack, or she was new to it and had possibly been rushed into it. Overall it didn't seem like she really knew how to handle this situation. She tried to defend her pack member before realizing the reason behind his motive and then suggested that Mouse come forward to face his accusations. But that wouldn't change anything except maybe Grayday's hostility levels. Their was nothing more that needed to be understood from the situation, she only needed to find out what to do and that was something the wolves from Morningside couldn't help her with. 

Grayday made it clear, and Catori only emphasised, that if another member of the vale were to enter the pack, they wouldn't be willing to give them a chance to leave as Pema had given Mouse. Pema was deeply irritated and angry over what Mouse had done, but being who she was she wasn't able to project those feelings onto Chusi as just a member or the newest alpha to the vale. 

"Chusi..." she said after releasing a sign to calm herself a bit. "I know this isn't your fault and that you weren't there." she spoke using the word 'I' rather then 'we' not knowing if her other pack members would be as simpathetic as her. "But there's nothing more from us that you need to understand. The Vale will be getting no more second chances from Morningside, and if you are going to be the one in charge while Rannoch is gone, you need to let the members of your pack know that, and deal with Mouse however you see fit." she spoke calmly with a hint of empathy in her voice at times. "I don't this to escalade anymore then it has already." she said not only wanting them to obey their borders, but also never wanting to have to take another wolf's life. 

And this that she was done with this outing. She wanted it to be over, now that their message had hopefully been percieved. There was nothing more they could do other then go home. She looked over to her two companions hoping that they could read her expression so they could leave.
Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM