Blacktail Deer Plateau something just happens
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
it was all reasonable stuff, even the part about staying away from the kids for a while. aditya had never had kids of his own, but he knew how protective parents were (well, minus his own absentee pair). grayday seemed a good guy, his daughter was, obviously, great, and pema was a kind soul. he found himself eager to meet the rest of the bunch.

"bahut shu--er, thank you very much, grayday," he said, stepping away from his own language mid-sentence. he needed to break the habit of dancing between two vocabularies, now that he was here. none of these wolves knew the tongue, to his knowledge. "i appreciate you giving me a chance."

he gave pema a smile. "and thank you as well, pema. i will definitely let you know whether i need anything looked at. hopefully i won't take any more falls!" he laughed, his eyes remaining soft.

turning to dawn, he flicked his ears at the pretty girl as he began to sidle away. "i'm up for that tour any time you are," he told her, shrugging. "but if you would be so kind as to show me where the dens are. . ."

fading here!
Messages In This Thread
something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 28, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 28, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 28, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: something just happens - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something just happens - by Pema - September 30, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: something just happens - by Aditya - September 30, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: something just happens - by Grayday Sr. - September 30, 2017, 11:10 PM