Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
More wolves moved away to the crumpled heap of wolf that was now blocked from her view, but Fin remained frozen as Eljay found her gaze. She expected him to rush to her as he so often had as a child. And an adult. But, much to her surprise, he didn't move. There was a small step taken as Elwood appeared at her side and began to speak to the other alpha - which btw thank god he had shown up to do that since lord knows Fin wasn't about to get it together in time. But other than that step, Eljay was still, looking uncomfortable and miserable and very much like he needed one hell of a mom hug.

But, like her son, Finley didn't move. She was thrown by the fact that he hadn't closed the distance, and that had brought her gaze to shift to the dark female who was clearly leading this band of drama. The alpha - no, I'm sorry, commander - began to explain the situation, mentioning Wildfire which caused another twist of WTF to flash across Finley's face. She glanced back again at the heap, gasping as she finally realized that it was a bloody pile of goddaughter laying over there and not some dumb ass that had chosen a wildly inappropriate moment to take a nap.

"Wiffle?" Fin said, concern distorting her expression. Her gaze flashed from the group of wolves attending her niece back to Thuringkehtkewteuihgfdskgfh or whatever the fuck it was. "What do you need? We have a healer. Get Raven," she barked to Towhee, throwing in ptero for the last order so she would understand. Her attention snapped back to Fin-will-just-call-her-Betty, who was looking very much like she wanted to go to her mate. Wait, Wildfire is a lesbian?

"Well. Come on," Fin said then, setting off quickly towards the group around Wildfire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Finley - October 03, 2017, 05:44 PM