Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood stepped back as Drageda's healer began to give instructions. He didn't want to crowd her while she worked. There was no immediate sign of Raven, but luckily Thuringwethil's medic seemed to be adept. Briefly, he considered using the time to speak to Eljay, but then the she-wolf was asking for food and water, and Finley was quick to point out the location of a nearby cache.

"I'll bring back some food," he said, turning to go. Finley's mention of an abandoned densite caused him to pause briefly, and he looked back over his shoulder and nodded. "Yes -- take her there if you can," he added. "I'll meet you there with the food." He cast one last glance around the group to ensure that he wasn't needed to do something else, and then he picked up a trot.

His forward motion brought him close to Eljay, and he slowed long enough to press his nose against his son's shoulder. "We'll talk with you soon, after we get Wiffle settled," he said quietly before heading in the direction of the cache Finley had indicated.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Elwood - October 09, 2017, 07:17 PM