Dragoncrest Cliffs just because it's full of spiders doesn't mean it's not a piñata
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She knows it’ll be a while yet before they are home but she still feels awash with worry. When she has Eske’s attention, and she asks if something is wrong, Furi is prompted to speak her worry. She misses Étoille the most but there is some sort of pull to the other wolves. Blixen is with them, too, and the rest of their family searching for their mother. She feels the pain of their loss in the way she’d mourned Roarke and she can’t stop the wonder about her family and how they feel. Furi blinks back her sudden frustration and her blazed look is brushed back. 

Unfortunately, she can’t stifle the dramatic sigh of teenage angst.

Quickly, the girl shakes her head. “I’m… kind of bored,” she confesses and glances away. She can check the borders as much as possible but she doesn’t do much. She can’t defend against a grown wolf with any fighting ability so her use as protection is limited. She can hunt small things and expel energy for caches or her own meals. She can even pester a few of the other wolves that remained behind while the others search. Worried that she may appear ungrateful for everything Eske, and by default Drageda, has done for her, she steps closer with her head and tail low.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes