Dragoncrest Cliffs just because it's full of spiders doesn't mean it's not a piñata
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Unfortunately, Furi hasn’t really thought out this far. She has a feeling she doesn’t know what to do with and she doesn’t feel right in her own body, and by default, she doesn’t feel right in Drageda. How is she supposed to put that into words that Eske understands? Or even for her to understand? She sighs again, this time not as dramatic, and reaches out to touch her muzzle. She isn’t much shorter than the woman at this point so the reach isn’t too far. ”I don’t know,” she says again, twisting her lips into a frown. ”I miss Étoille,” she decides to say. He and Eske had been her little family for several days before Drageda and she feels like she can relate to him more than the wolf born here. She cares for them both but perhaps there are things Eske can’t understand about her and, in the same way, Étoille will have things he can’t either. Furi shrugs a beat later and lowers her rump to the ground and slumps forward.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes