Wild Berry Meadow singing right at you
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
I'm going to toss compulsive singer Aditya in here xD

by his second week in morningside, his injuries from the fall, which had been largely superficial to begin with, had faded marvelously. the stiffness was gone, and the life had seemed to return to his limbs. on one cold dawn morning, he awoke bright-eyed and bushy-tailed--though, let's be honest, he was always bushy-tailed--and decided to wander off a little bit from the plateau.

well, a little bit soon turned into a couple of hours, and the sun was high as aditya loped across the plains, nose lifted in pursuit of any prey-scent he could find, or companionship along the way. it turned out that companionship was to find him, for here was a svelte black she-wolf, whirling around carefree and. . .singing. singing?

with a grin, aditya trotted towards her, signaling his appearance with a bark. he pulled to a stop and wagged his tail. "vah vah, kya baat hai! marvelous voice," he greeted, twitching his ear. "and the song is. . .well, intense. parables and heathens."

it occured to him that this female had the scent of the plateau on her, and he continued, "you must be from morningside. i don't think we've formally met. i'm aditya. but call me 'adi'," he added. "easier."
Messages In This Thread
singing right at you - by Indie - October 09, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 09, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Indie - October 12, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 14, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Indie - October 25, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 25, 2017, 10:23 PM