Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He didn't know if Moonspear would solve the mystery of Aria's lost memory, and her ears tipped back gently, and went on to include that he doubted he would be welcomed there. Durnehviir looked at her dark companion, uncertainty and confusion swimming her gaze as she sought his bright eyes. Had he lived there once, alongside the wolfess he wished to help? Did he abandon them? If he did, who was to say he wouldn't leave Ravensblood, too? Inhaling deeply, the russet Frostfur concentrated then on reigning in her paranoia, and decided against asking why he did not think Moonspear's wolves would answer his questions.

Constantine went on to request her company, and she dipped her muzzle in agreement. "I will," the crimson beauty told him. "Did you... live there, once? At Moonspear?" Durnehviir asked, an air of hesitance around her as she contemplated whether or not she really wanted to know the answer.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM