Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She seemed uncertain – he studied her, noting the change in her demeanour around this conversation.  Uncertain exactly to what set off the wall that she was suddenly starting to build, Constantine found himself drawing upward, confusion pulling at his features momentarily before the shadowrunner offered a gentle ‘hm.’ He had been ready to open up further to her – to take her to the ruins of Donnelaith and tell her of his past. His demons. Had this been what had set her off? Was he moving too fast? Perhaps he had read their situation wrong?

“Yes,” he answered, his wolfish brows arching upward, drawing back with a whip of his tail. “For a brief while. Aria wished to stay there for the winter. But it wasn’t home.” It was all he would explain for now – he could not bring himself to tell her of the devastation of Donnelaith just yet – he had to show her.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM