Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He, too, seemed confused. While Durnehviir found him to be enigmatic and at times distant, she hadn't considered the possibility that he might think similar of her. Withdrawing, the fiery she-wolf chuffed as she strode forward, inviting him to join in her in her wandering through the trees. Awkwardness had clearly sprung, and there was no point in lingering around staring at one another as they struggled for one to find the bravery to simply ask the other what was wrong.

Constantine admitted that he'd lived among the ranks of Moonspear, and her budding suspicion regarding he and Aria began to bloom. Her heart thrumming in her ears, Durnehviir racked her suddenly troubled mind for something - anything - to fill the silence that came to linger. She turned her head, briefly looking over a slim shoulder to gauge the swarthy leader's expression, and swallowed. "You and Aria...?" Durnehviir left the question open, allowing her companion to take from it what he wished while reminding herself that while she was wildly attracted to Constantine, he was not hers.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM