Ravensblood Forest I was doing just fine before I met you.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The air seemed to thicken with something – hesitation, uncertainty? Constantine had never been a wordsmith, but it was rare he found himself stumbling for something to say. Durnehviir moved away from him, though her gentle voice beckoned him to walk with her, and withholding a light scowl, the shadowrunner moved after her, feeling the cold air where her warm touch had been only seconds before.

She looked back at him then, and the question from her lips was the last one he had expected from their conversation prior. He blinked then, his scowl becoming more prominent as he considered where this came from. It was a moment of different paths for the Mayfair – to be upfront and honest with the fiery she-wolf, as he desired to be.. or to cling to the way he had wanted to move forward. A way that had not included potentially upsetting the dragoness before him.

“Friends,” he said slowly, his pace slowing now. His shoulders rolled back as he straightened, his tongue sliding past his lips as he considered his words. “It might have turned in to more in the past, but the timing was never right. And I don’t think she reciprocated my feelings.” He chose honesty – but he wanted to continue, before any wave of hurt took hold of her. “In case I wasn’t clear with my intentions toward you, Durnehviir.. I don’t make a habit of trying to cozy up next to a girl for the sake of it. I like you. I want to court you. I want to get to know you better.” He stopped now, feeling the words slip past and a bout of nervousness press to his chest. Constantine had experienced certain aspects of life – growth, family, friendship, battle.. death. But he had never been so honest with a female before of his feelings for her – and he couldn’t think of anything more terrifying in that moment, as his eyes sought her champagne gaze.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - October 12, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 03, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 04, 2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 05, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 19, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 19, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - November 22, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - November 29, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Constantine - December 18, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: I was doing just fine before I met you. - by Durnehviir - December 19, 2017, 10:43 AM