Stone Circle the sky is bruised purple like wine
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the female again. She looked in a really bad shape. Wardruna explained how he found her with his heavily accented tone. He also spoke about the fact that the female said she didn't have a name. Valette looked at her again while she stayed quiet. It was clear that whatever her name was she needed care first. "Perhaps I am mistaken," she spoke then, as she wasn't entirely sure. The female hadn't confirmed anything.

"She needs care first. Krypton, our healer, left for unknown reasons. But you can call my daughter Keoni for help if you need a healer," she spoke to Wardruna. It would be good for Keoni to have a wolf which she could expand her knowledge on. Valette looked at Wardruna. "You don't need to do that alone. We are a pack. We will all help." Valette nodded firmly. It was no question that the female needed help.

"Let's get her inside the territory. Why don't you bring her to the river for a drink while I fetch a meal for her," she suggested, instantly eager to help this poor female.
Messages In This Thread
the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 15, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 15, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 05:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 16, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 17, 2017, 07:27 AM