Dragoncrest Cliffs ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She sees the stab of pain cross Blixen’s face and she frowns. Perhaps she should not have brought it up but she thought she’d be a little happier. Leaving her behind hadn’t been ideal, she can tell, but they found her. They don’t have to live in the unknown. Slowly, Furi looks to the ground and stares at a point where her feet come together. She feels awkward, languishing in her new embarrassment and her own pain she can’t talk about. Lips part to speak, to apologize again, but she quickly snaps her teeth together and bites her tongue. She hates how awkward she tends to make their conversation but she hopes it’s merely coincidence. A lot has happened in Drageda, from her gathering, in the last few months and she can figure anyone would be on edge. Instead of speaking again, she lets the other girl work through the sudden influx of emotion and allows her to lead the conversation how she pleases.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils - by Mallaidh - October 16, 2017, 12:40 PM