Blacktail Deer Plateau there's nothing i want
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he opened his mouth to respond to dawn, but then pema and grayday appeared, the former stretching, the latter looking incredibly worried, though adi thought he made a valiant effort to hide it. the leader was gazing at dawn, and he knew that the gray male must be fretting over his daughter's quest.

"protect each other." he blinked solemnly at his alpha, giving him a nod in return. then a wag of dawn's tail suggested they leave, and, with a parting smile at grayday--hoping to convey reassurance--he followed alongside the two women, stepping toward morningside's borders.

the valley spread out vast and wild before them, from the banks of the river below the plateau, spreading out to the flatlands and mountain crags in the distance. adi breathed deep, closing his golden eyes for a moment. winter's touch had taken over the wind, and soon there would be a blanket of snow on the ground.

he opened his eyes and looked at dawn, one side of his mouth lifting in a half-grin. "lead the way," he said gently, prepared for whatever was ahead.
Messages In This Thread
there's nothing i want - by Dawn - October 16, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Aditya - October 16, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Pema - October 18, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Grayday Sr. - October 18, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Dawn - October 19, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Aditya - October 19, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: there's nothing i want - by Pema - October 20, 2017, 11:05 AM