Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Wildfire didn't play her game, but Fin was good enough not to pout over it. She watched her goddaughter as she looked between her aunt and uncle with so emotion on her face. She well aware of what her kid had been through while captive of their asshole neighbors, though she tried her best to keep it from her mind as she visited. It sickened her to think of what Wildfire had been through, and she couldn't even imagine how it felt for her to be reminded of it. So, she kept things as light as she could, though it seemed the girl had other ideas.

Wildfire's reasons were sound. Fin couldn't have argued them even if she'd had any desire to do so. Her injuries were extensive, and as much as she did intend to keep her word to Betty and send her niece back to Drageda as soon as possible, her opinion of "possible" was likely far more conservative than theirs. She'd considered already sending someone to Drageda to let them know that Wildfire had awakened. She hadn't considered sending Hux, though. Betty had left him here for a reason, and it struck her that she might not be too pleased if he were to return so soon and without Wildfire.

Elwood spoke first, and Fin found herself smiling and nodding in agreement. The fact of the matter was that she wanted Wildfire to stay for as long as she needed, and if that upset their new friends, that was their problem. "You should come stay at the rendezvous site with us as soon as you're able," she said, "Meaning. As soon as you're able to handle puppies poking and prodding at you and begging you to play and tell them stories at all hours of the day."

Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM