Redhawk Caldera yes, may i please speak to pizza.
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Elwood assured her that he wouldn't allow Nightjar to repeat history, then Finley said something that caused a great lump to form in Wildfire's throat. A deep ache passed through her like an invisible wave, making her feel even more decimated than before. She had such mixed emotions about the knowledge that her family—her whole family—had come all this way to look for her, only to leave her here. She tried to see it from their point of view, acknowledge the objective reasoning for it, and yet Wildfire could not separate her emotions or handle the feeling of utter abandonment it engendered.

It didn't help matters that Finley's mention of Blixen triggered a flashback. "Mother!" she heard her growing daughter's voice echo in her head. "C-chit don kom au?" Wildfire remembered thinking the sound of her voice and her touch were heavenly, especially after emerging from that hellhole. She recollected curling toward Blixen's surprisingly grown body even as she lost consciousness, even as the commander's voice boomed in the background...

Shaking her head, Wildfire returned to the present and gazed up at her godparents with wet eyes. Thuringwethil and the kids weren't here now; the Redhawks were, though. "I know," she said very quietly, unable to say anything more on the subject, her feelings on the matter plain as the nose on her face even as her chestnut eyes shifted away into the distance.
Messages In This Thread
yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 16, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 16, 2017, 07:59 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 17, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 19, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - October 19, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - October 30, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 02, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Wildfire - November 07, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: yes, may i please speak to pizza. - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:47 PM